In accepting the awards, I will do what Nikky did, and that is to combine the rules of the two awards. Here are the rules:
*Thank the blogger who nominated you.
*Share 7 random things about yourself.
*Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and 7 Bloggers for The Beautiful Blogger Award.
*Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
*Include the Versatile Blogger Award image and the Beautiful Blogger award image in your blog post.
Here are seven random things about me:
- I grew up in rural Central Virginia.
- I have two older brothers, one 11 years older and one two years older.
- I have played the piano since I was 5. I also learned to play the organ, which I didn’t enjoy nearly as much as the piano. I did play the organ for two weddings along the way.
- I went to graduate school at Bowling Green State University, in Northwest Ohio, and lived there for five years.
- I am a vegetarian.
- I’m allergic to tree nuts.
- My first paying job was as a salesclerk at Sears.
For my nominations, I decided to do something similar to what my friend Tracy did when she was nominated for an award for her blog My Thoughtful Spot.
Tracy admires all her fellow bloggers. I do too.
I follow a lot of blogs, and I look forward to the writers’ new posts and new ideas. So I nominate all my fellow bloggers. Feel free to accept the awards and list seven things about yourself so we can get to know you better.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!