I have had the pleasure of being nominated for the Sunshine Award by Nikky, of the blog “Nikky’s Strength and Weakness.”
In her beautiful blog, Nikky writes about her life with incredible compassion and courageous honesty. She shares her love through her stories and insight. I thank her for nominating me for this award.
Here are the rules for this blog award if you are nominated:
- Include the award logo in a post or on your blog (see the flower photo above).
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know that they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
So here are 10 things about me:
What are your favorite things to do? Spending time with my husband, playing with and taking care of my cats, writing and reading.
Where would you most like to travel? Alaska.
Who would you most like to meet who is still living? Joan Didion.
Who would you most like to meet who has passed away? Joseph Campbell.
What do you think is the hardest thing to do? Living with uncertainty.
What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Diet Pepsi.
What is your favorite charity? Best Friends Society.
What are you proud of? I’ve never stopped learning.
What ambition do you still have? To have at least one book published.
What is your favorite flower? The iris.
My nominations (in no particular order):Peace and Penguins
Please visit these blogs to see for yourself why I enjoy them so much!