In a continuation of my posts on giving thanks, I’m writing today about things that I’m thankful for that I often take for granted:
- I always have enough to eat. I have gone though financially difficult times, but I have never gone hungry.
- I have access to clean, safe, healthy food.
- I have plenty of clean, safe water to drink.
- I live in a solid, warm, safe house. I have never been without a place to lay down my head at night.
- I have access to health care.
- I have the means to pay for my health care and prescriptions.
- I am able to get treatment for the health problems I have.
- I am in good health overall.
- I had the opportunity to get a good education.
- I have a job, and I like it.
To those of who celebrate Thanksgiving, have a safe and happy holiday. And to all my readers, may we always be grateful for the gifts in our lives.